• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Some users may still have issues remaining logged into the forum. Please delete old bookmarks. If you are still having issues, go to the Site Issues forum here and let us know EXACTLY what you clicked on before the login issue arose, so we can try to track it down. We are working on this, and appreciate your patience. Thank you.

[4]

Zerk Oiler

January Project of the Month [3]
[10] Like what you see?
Click here to donate to this forum and upgrade your account!

Brain Coral

Active User
Hello all,

I thought that I would post the oiler that I bought, recently, for the zerks on my Cunliffe mill. I wasn't sure about how it would work as an oiler or how robust it was made, but I am very pleased with it. It only holds 60 cc of oil, but that's plenty for most oiling jobs on a mill. The smallish size is very comfortable to use, it doesn't leak, and it is made of steel with a soft inner nose to seal onto the zerks. The price was right as well. It cost me $12.60 GBP or $24.83 CAD delivered to my door.

Here's a link ....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Manaul-Push-Type-Small-Grease-Gun-60cc-capacity-GREASE60-/181571573784?

Brian :)

[6]
[5] [7]