Zoro 25% Off

abrace

Registered
Registered
All,

I use Zoro a lot...got some of my Starret stuff there. If you wait for a good discount, they can be cheaper than anyone for the name brands.

Code is SALETEMBER and is good ONLY Tuesday 9/27 and Wednesday 9/28

---Aaron

FYI, about 50% of the time the codes don't work with Zoro and I have to call them up. Their IT staff makes MSC's look competent.

FYI, about 50% of the time the codes don't work with Zoro and I have to call them up. Their IT staff makes MSC's look competent.

I had been an Enco customer since the 1970s and had seen Enco go from being a place that when I sent them a check on Monday, I had tools in hand on Thursday. I then saw Enco turn into a place where I could call them with a credit card and have my tools in hand the next day.

Then the internetz hit and an Enco order placed on Monday was either in hand Tuesday or Wednesday. Then, MSC bought Enco and I'd place an order Friday expecting to see it Monday or at the latest Tuesday-and I considered myself lucky to receive it by the Friday after I placed my order.

I have bought much from Zoro via eBay and have ALWAYS found them to be fantastic with shipping stuff right away.

If I have to call to get a 25% discount, I think I'll willingly accept that given the diminution of customer service I have experienced in the past five to ten years.

can anyone recommond some good items to buy for someone just starting out? Just bought a bridgeport

As a developer, I'd like to say be careful what you say if you are not in the know. For example, In my company the customer service department are the ones configuring promo codes in the system.

Whenever I have to call Zoro because a code isn't working, the CSR's blame IT like clockwork.

Last edited:
Whenever I have to call Zoro because a code isn't working, the CSR's blame IT like clockwork.

It all rolls downhill. IT is the bowl at the bottom of the hill collecting all the spit. Whenever one of my team ask 'Why is it my responsibility to make them (the non IT) do their job?' another IT team member will hold their hand out in a cupping motion to remind us of our job.

Zoro is actually Grainger....they just don't want you knowing that.

Just got this in my email this morning. This is exactly what I was referring to with Zoro's IT department. How do their systems even let this email go out? It did give me quite a laugh this morning.

zoro.png

Back