Resolved Ad issue with scrolling.

javman

Registered
Registered
HI. I understand the need for ads and do not have a problem with the actual ads. My issue is that with the cursor over the ad, scrolling is disabled with my mouse pad. Is there a way to change this so that scrolling is enabled within ads themselves. It is a pain when scrolling through the forum and having to move the cursor from the last scroll point to a area that is not in an ad.

Thank You
Mark

I take it that if you start with the mouse pointer not over/in an ad, you can scroll down or up until you come to the next ad whereupon scroll stops working until you somehow move the pointer past that ad and into the non-ad area below (or above) the ad that stopped the scrolling?

I can't help with the actual issue but it may help one who can if you will go ahead and list the pertinent software and hardware that you are using.

Upvote 0
Thank you for the reply. Yes, my issue is like you said. It is not a huge issue, just frustrating when scrolling to look for a post. It does not happen with all ads, mainly the ones between posts. the ads at the top are not an issue. I am using chrome on a HP Pavilion laptop. I use 2 fingers to scroll and then one to move the cursor. I will live with it. Thanks again.

I take it that if you start with the mouse pointer not over/in an ad, you can scroll down or up until you come to the next ad whereupon scroll stops working until you somehow move the pointer past that ad and into the non-ad area below (or above) the ad that stopped the scrolling?

I can't help with the actual issue but it may help one who can if you will go ahead and list the pertinent software and hardware that you are using.

Upvote 0
Back