Resolved Can't paste pics into a thread

rwm

Robert
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
Suddenly this AM I cannot copy and paste pics from Google photos. This has always been easy and fast in the past. A reboot did not fix the problem (Chrome on Windows 10) This seems like a website problem?

Robert

It is not a site problem. More like an operating system update issue. For what it is worth, I find that Firefox is far easier to take screen shots in and paste into the reply box on H-M. Firefox is safer and more user friendly than Chrome. I highly recommend.

Upvote 0
1633566513556.png

Upvote 0
It appears to be an issue with Chrome or at least the way Chrome interacts with this forum software. I used Edge to post the above pic without difficulty. Very frustrating.
Thanks
Robert

Upvote 0
I just realized also that all of the tools in the tool bar above the posting window are not functional. Is anyone else having this problem with Chrome?
Robert

Upvote 0
I have solved the problem! If you look at the posting toolbar there is an icon like this [ ] on the right. It you click it by accident it toggles the BB code and none of the icons are then active. It will also prevent pasting. It is not a Chrome problem but rather a user selectable forum setting.
So glad.
Robert

Upvote 0
I have solved the problem! If you look at the posting toolbar there is an icon like this [ ] on the right. It you click it by accident it toggles the BB code and none of the icons are then active. It will also prevent pasting. It is not a Chrome problem but rather a user selectable forum setting.
So glad.
Robert
Aha! Thank you for sharing the solution to your problem.

Upvote 0
Back