Did you get any good Christmas gifts? - 2023 edition.

e too. Our middle daughter came home from DC to spend 6 days with us. :)
Bet your daughter was glad to get out of DC for a spell ! I love those mats also . Just put one out on the patio door for different reasons . One of the dogs tracked something onto the other mat and it didn't smell good ! :eek:

I got a boring bar set, and a Lego thing, and ten days off work. Can’t complain a bit. Actually the best gift I got was an actual name brand Carhartt coat. I’ve never had an actual one. 44 years old, so if the hype can be believed, it’s the only one I’ll ever need.

Got some magnetic welding jigs and short machinist Jacks
9e8cbaa9cc0ef0d6cac3b06cb8afcb38.jpg

Sent from my SM-G715A using Tapatalk

This is the first chart I've seen that covers roll form taps. I tried for years to find one and finally gave up several years ago. Every time I use one, I have to find the formula in the Machinery's Handbook. Charts like this have probably been around for some time, but I obviously haven't been using the proper Googlefoo.

My wife is in China to help her mom recover from a bad fall, so Christmas this year was about the kids. I did get a couple things, my daughter crocheted a Christmas tie for me, she is only 15 and learned how to do it by watching YouTube videos. My son got me a Nico Hischier jersey from the NJ Devils, but he apparently didn’t understand the sizes and got one a few sizes too big. I’m still scratching my head how the hockey player got the size so wrong lol. He bought it off of Ebay, so can’t exchange it. That will get hung on the wall and I’ll get one that fits in the next week or two when my son and I go to a game for his Christmas present.

Got some new toggle switch covers for the excello
IMG_0858.jpeg
And .500 parallels and a taper pin reamer set. But best of all the kids came in. The boy just now state side from deployment and the girl down from Ft Worth. Could not have asked for more.

Back