Enco Free Shipping Wont Apply

Johnwright

Wannabe machinist
Registered
I received an e-mail this AM from Enco with a 20% off and free shipping. BUT, when trying to make an order, the free shipping code would not apply. Anyone else have this problem?

I have not place order in a few weeks so no , no experience with this issue. You could call them by phone and place order, if they sent you the email they need to honor it, and I suspect they will.

michael

I received an e-mail this AM from Enco with a 20% off and free shipping. BUT, when trying to make an order, the free shipping code would not apply. Anyone else have this problem?

I had the same problem a couple of weeks ago. Called customer service and they told me to place the order using the 20% off and the shipping charges would be deleted. Received my order and final invoice with no shipping charges. They did what they promised.

FWIW I believe the 20% off and free shipping expired on the 14th.

Tom S

Last Chance for 20% Off & Free Shipping!

Don't miss this double offer: 20% off* plus free UPS ground shipping* with no minimum order requirement!

Enter Promo Codes: SAVE20 for 20% Off your order + enter code UPS20 to enjoy Free UPS Ground Shipping!

Hurry, log on to use-enco.com today! Both offers expire 9/17/15 at 11pm ET!

Last Chance for 20% Off & Free Shipping!

Don't miss this double offer: 20% off* plus free UPS ground shipping* with no minimum order requirement!

Enter Promo Codes: SAVE20 for 20% Off your order + enter code UPS20 to enjoy Free UPS Ground Shipping!

Hurry, log on to use-enco.com today! Both offers expire 9/17/15 at 11pm ET!

Thanks for the codes. Just placed an order for end mills. BTW - you can use these promo codes for items in the Hot Deals mailer for additional savings.

Tom S

Back