Feed rate keeps breaking in recent versions

UPDATE: I just wanted to add that I've found that simply force-closing the TouchDRO app and re-opening it does resolve the issue for a bit. No need to completely reboot the android device.

UPDATE: I just wanted to add that I've found that simply force-closing the TouchDRO app and re-opening it does resolve the issue for a bit. No need to completely reboot the android device.
Yeah, there is something getting stuck. I got it to happen twice, but don't know how. I need to finish a few things that I tore apart; this is #3 on my current to-do list. Well, to be more precise, I found a bunch of stuff that bugs me with the tachometer, so #3 on my list is "make tachometer suck less". This includes fixing the feed rate.

Yeah, there is something getting stuck. I got it to happen twice, but don't know how. I need to finish a few things that I tore apart; this is #3 on my current to-do list. Well, to be more precise, I found a bunch of stuff that bugs me with the tachometer, so #3 on my list is "make tachometer suck less". This includes fixing the feed rate.
Glad to hear you were able to reproduce it at least, and in the interim the workaround of force-closing / re-opening isn't so bad.

Glad to hear you were able to reproduce it at least, and in the interim the workaround of force-closing / re-opening isn't so bad.
Well, it's bad :( I have standards... but thank you :)

I pushed out a new build to Beta that (I hope) has the fix for the feed rate. I'm not sure, since I can't reliably reproduce it, so I'm really throwing s...t at the wall and hoping it sticks.
I did fix the tachometer preset bug that you ran into.
Regards
Yuriy

Back