Good Deal on Corner Rounding Cutter

Thanks for the tip! Just the other day, I needed to mill round overs on some steel plates. I didn't have a proper corner rounding mill so I used a carbide router bit.

You must've got it then? I see it is gone.

May have been a pricing error. When I first had a look using the link above, the price was 21.04, then I had to run off to dinner. Now the link goes to a different size cutter but the original size looks to be much more expensive now.

I notice that all the great deals I have gotten Amazon are always 1 left in stock items.

Create a Wishlist add the item to the list and log in every few days to check the price on the list.. I've done this on several items and have realized a 20% drop on some. I saved $20.00 on some hardness files and $40.00 on laminator

Thanks for the tip! Just the other day, I needed to mill round overs on some steel plates. I didn't have a proper corner rounding mill so I used a carbide router bit.
I've had very good luck with carbide router bits.

I bought a full set of them for $20.

I've had very good luck with carbide router bits.

I bought a full set of them for $20.

I've been using router bits on metal since I was an apprentice and my mentor, a seasoned T&D maker, showed my stunned, unbelieving eyes!

Back