Hoses?

I meant supply shop
yep, you caught a bunch of us scratching our head. You may have had one local... When I lived in Northern NJ there was a hub cap shop in Jersey City near the post office distribution center.. so you never know..

yep, you caught a bunch of us scratching our head. You may have had one local... When I lived in Northern NJ there was a hub cap shop in Jersey City near the post office distribution center.. so you never know..
I didn't realize what I wrote until I saw your comment lol. I live in a semi rural part of CT and we actually did have a hubcap shop in our town up until a few years ago!

Report on how my hose performed...wait, did I just type that?
Seriously I've had close to 14 hours use out my hose, and it's performing exactly how I wanted. Actually matches the original hose as far as fit and function.
Thanks again.
(Left enough "hoses" in this; go ahead and have fun.

I didn't realize what I wrote until I saw your comment lol. I live in a semi rural part of CT and we actually did have a hubcap shop in our town up until a few years ago!
LOL , Balto City has hubcap shops on every block . Get your windows washed at the red light and your caps are G O N E ! :grin:

Back