Resolved Log out.

timmeh

isdownthashed.
Registered
Can't log out. When I hit log out button, an ad appears that has no way of being deleted. Back up to page that has log out button, try again, same thing happens. Impossible to log out.

Hi, the main Admin is out of town and off the net until Monday, and I'm not an Admin so I'll get started by asking the usual questions.

First, is the Log out button the one that you access by clicking on your User ID toward the right end of the main toolbar, and then you click on the words "Log out" in the lower left corner of the drop-down menu that appears?

Second, please give the details of machine type, OS type and version, browser type and version, are you using Tappa-talk, which display Style you are using (if you don't know what style is and how to set it, look in the lower left corner of the screen for one or two words/numbers with a small icon to the left of them that reminds me of a downward pointing small flashlight that is turned off. I have no idea what it's really supposed to be. When you hover the mouse pointer over the words, the words "Style chooser" appear above the style name and a URL appears below and to the left.

Upvote 0
First: Yes, log out button, lower left of drop down menu.
Second: Phone. Android. Unknown.
Google. Unknown.
No Tapatalk.
Default style.

Upvote 0
OK. That's about the limit of what I can do. Other than that I have a vague recollection that someone else had another type problem
(not Log Out I don't think) where it was suggested that he try a different style. If you have a few minutes to fiddle with it, try "Use default style" and any other one. If that makes no difference, put it back to "Default Style" and we will have to wait until Bryan comes back online, which he indicated might be Monday.

Upvote 0
Morning Tim,

I logged you out, please try again and let me know what happens.

Bryan

Upvote 0
Back