The best Marketing Strategy

ltlvt

H-M Supporter - Sustaining Member
H-M Platinum Supporter
I am here to Toot someone elses Whistle. And that is Yuriy from Yuri's Toys and Matt from Quality Machine (PM Mathews). Support after the sale is the best Marketing Strategy ever. I'm 72 years old and have always taken pride in my work and personal character. Not something you see much of now days.

Long story short I have done business with both Yuriy and Matt, and I can personally say they are both men of good character. When I needed help after the sale, they both did not hesitate to step up to the plate and take care of business. We need more people like them in our country.

I am here to Toot someone elses Whistle. And that is Yuriy from Yuri's Toys and Matt from Quality Machine (PM Mathews). Support after the sale is the best Marketing Strategy ever. I'm 72 years old and have always taken pride in my work and personal character. Not something you see much of now days.

Long story short I have done business with both Yuriy and Matt, and I can personally say they are both men of good character. When I needed help after the sale, they both did not hesitate to step up to the plate and take care of business. We need more people like them in our country.
We hear nothing but praise for Matt and his PM products, customer support etc.
Good to see another satisfied customer.

I’d like to give mention to Dan of Custom Crafter here on our forum.

Very good product, helpful and responsive to all of my queries.

Back