Tool caddy/rack, in the round.

Very cool Eddy. I like the design and the portability. I probably have that many different pliers and a good many of specialty pliers I’ve made. I’ve had to limit them to certain drawers and racks where they are used. I’m jealous you can put them all in the same rack and still find them. I’m afraid my OO( optical occlusion) would drive me crazy with that compact of a rack. I love it though and aspire to that level compact organization.
Thanks, Yeah the photo is a little deceiving they are actually very easy to distinguish, much easier than the former, morass in a drawer...

Thanks, Yeah the photo is a little deceiving they are actually very easy to distinguish, much easier than the former, morass in a drawer...
i think what Ive learned recently about myself is my particular pattern recognition works off orientation and the color of the handle in my memory. My main drawer for pliers in my toolbox everything has a place and orientation and one layer. Neither compact nor portable, that’s why I’m jealous of your setup. I have a rack on my forming station that the special pliers I’ve modded for metal forming goes. So nothing is centralized like your setup. I’m tempted to make a small version to see if my OO will let me function and if it goes well then go full Monty like yours.

For now its going to live on top of the surface plate, until I find a better place for either...

IMG_5315.jpeg
Now what to do with the rest of the stuff in this drawer, SMH...
IMG_5318.jpeg

Back