When life deals you lemons,

Nikon Ron

Active User
Registered
Sorry to have been gone so long but we had a long term illness at home ending with the death of our hero and WW2 marine vet.
So, I have not spent much time in my shop for quite awhile. I did get the qctp and I still have to drill and tap a new hole in the compound rest to be able to use it. Hopefully that will happen soon so I can post some pics and projects.
I still may take awhile to get to my shop as we are still disposing of my father in-laws possessions and cleaning up the bedroom.
If I don't get back before Christmas I wish everyone a happy one. Thinking of all the vets out there on this Pearl Harbor Day. Thank you for your service to our country!!!!!

sorry to hear of your loss, to me a marine never passes but goes to a higher calling our prayers are with you:halo:

Ron

Your father-in-law has been promoted, sorry for your loss, but rest assured, you will see him again some day.

Walter

Ron, My prayers are with you and your family. Sorry for your loss.
Semper Fi
Bobby

Ron,

My condolences for your loss.

Sometimes a distraction like a hobby can help. Join us whenever the spirit moves you.

All the best,

Nelson

Ron,
My FIL, whom I was very close to, passed away about 17 years ago. I still pick up a tool or something he used occasionally when I'm at my MIL's house. I have quite a collection now and I think of him every time I use one of them.
Sorry for your loss.
Tim,,,

Thanks to all for your kind words.
When I finish with all of the "honey do's" I will get busy in my shop again. I am really anxious to get this little lathe up and running.
It has been rather cold here in the Klamath Basin for the last month, in the teens at night. I just happen to have a good heater out there so it won't be a problem.
I wish you all a happy and holy Christmas. After all, "Jesus IS the reason for the season". Later my friends,

Thanks to all for your kind words.
When I finish with all of the "honey do's" I will get busy in my shop again. I am really anxious to get this little lathe up and running.
It has been rather cold here in the Klamath Basin for the last month, in the teens at night. I just happen to have a good heater out there so it won't be a problem.
I wish you all a happy and holy Christmas. After all, "Jesus IS the reason for the season". Later my friends,

Yea and Amen My condolences to you also :halo:

Ron, sorry for your loss, but Dad in Law is just in heaven a little ahead of you setting up the shop. You can thank him when you join him later. In the meantime a hobby can ease the empty spot and remind you of the good times you spent together. Have a great day and a really great Christmas with you and yours. Semper Fi and Hoorah!!
Bob

Back