$397.00

I don't know about you guys, but I'm in love with how beautiful that screw looks..
After seeing chineese junk for so long, that looks awesome...

Ever notice how the ads for chineese junk shows their worst parts... Oh maybe I'm wrong, maybe those are the good parts...

But that is so polished, it's beautiful.

it shows in stock for me btw.
But making one should not be hard.. Making one that nice... a little more work.

BTW:::::: that price has to be 3.97, I would have a chat and have them check... no way 397.00

My guess is that someone misplaced a decimal point. An LH001101701 Screw for Gib, Short is $35.

Yea. I was joking about making the screw for 50. Felt like a good joke but damn that is crazy.

I over torqued a very expensive Gib screw……
43699691426dba0d8e6ae3346478df77.jpg
If you sent them $397.00 instead of $3.97 do you think they would never tell you and keep your money?

Just got off the phone with customer service. The price of $397.00 for the long gib screw is correct!!!!!

The short one is only $35.

Unbelievable! I'd ask if there was any rationale for the price but there really isn't any rational explanation.

Just got off the phone with customer service. The price of $397.00 for the long gib screw is correct!!!!!

The short one is only $35.
obviously people who don't care to do their job and investigate. There's no rationale for that. Even if it went to the moon and back...
1D10TS

If it were my lathe, it would be an excuse to practice my screw making ability. Without knowing the exact size, you can buy a similar socket head cap screw from McMaster Carr for around a buck.

Back