Active User
Registered
Saw these on ebay at about $3 each

Has anyone tried them?

Saw these on ebay at about $3 each

Has anyone tried them?

Plastic IMO will not be rigid, bad idea, again IMO

Plastic IMO will not be rigid, bad idea, again IMO
They aren't for holding tools, they are for holding the holders. You mount them to something...the wall, etc and then you put the tool holders on them. It's really just a storage idea.

They aren't for holding tools, they are for holding the holders. You mount them to something...the wall, etc and then you put the tool holders on them. It's really just a storage idea.
I was on the same wave length as to OP

"Oops, I missed that"

I bought some 3D printed holders like that. They work great screwed to a board by the lathe. Keep them in reach

I bought some 3D printed holders like that. They work great screwed to a board by the lathe. Keep them in reach
ok so 2 conversations going on here, the OP was asking about plastic lathe bit holders not holders for the bit holders.
the plastic holder for the QCTP holder as a storage solution is a great idea, the plastic holder for holding a HSS cutting tool on the QCTP on the lathe to cut metal is a bad idea IMO. btw the original link was for the second item but the wording of the OPS thread made me believe he intended the first.

Back