4 Wheeler Trailer

Old Iron

Active User
Registered
Prolly not what your thinking it is to pull behind the 4 wheeler. I told a friend about 2 years ago I'd help him build one.

He works at a big scrap yard so getting the Aluminum wasn't a big deal. He left the stuff with me on Friday and said he had to work Saturday. So we decided we would start today after Church.

The trailer is about 4 X 4 with 8" high sides. Well i decided that I'd get a little head start on it and worked arbor 3 Hrs yesterday.

Heres what I got done, Only thing left is to put a axle on it. I used my MM 251 with the spool gun.

Thanks For Looking!
Paul

Trailer.JPG Trailer 1.JPG

Hi Paul
That is going to be a nice light weight trailer, and am looking forward to seeing it finished.
Your friend would have to be happy with that, and he is lucky to have a friend like you to build it, as it would cost a fortune for a shop to do in aluminum.

Dave

Thanks for the replies!

DaveH a little of both He did help with the main frame I did the rest. Today we cut down a boat axle to fit done the hangers and he grabbed it and went home.

He did come back and thank me. I'll get more pictures when he brings it back to do the finders.

He did bring me some 1 1/4 brass round and some 3/4 hex brass also some 1 1/4 X 1 Aluminum about 40" long. So it all works out.

Paul

Back