A Big Thank You

G

Grumpy Gator

Forum Guest
Register Today
Thank you to all the admin and mods working to get the site up and running again.And a reminder to the rest of the membership to have some patience while they work on it.
When we were small it was much easier to make changes and fix things. The truth is we ain't small no more. And with 11,000 members it's a big job. Take a breath and let them work.
***************Just Saying************Gator*************

I agree it is a lot of work and I appreciate all the efforts going into the upgrade.

When ever something like no access happens I always assume that it is something on my end, and start screwing around with things.

When HM first went down I got an error message that had link in it to report a problem, which I did. Within a short time I got an automated response, essentially stating that this HM site was up and running, and then listed a bunch of things to check from my end.

I am not sure if that could be changed such that it simply stated that the site was indeed down and be patient. That could stem a bunch of email queries.

Either way I am happy.

David

I agree whole heartedly, and I wish to extend my thanks to the crew also.

I apologize that my miscues resulted in downtime. Our server has certain requirements that were in conflict with instructions provided with software addons.
I was not aware of this.

Permissions are properly set now, and things seem to be running smoothly.

Back