Resolved Adblocker

Chewy

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
How about putting a time delay on that adbloicker? I can't even log in with it popping up. I have a paid ad free membership. When i Log out or reboot, it comes up so fast that I can't log in. I have to find the adblocker, pause it and then restart it. PIA. I understand why you have it. How about making it a little user friendly?

How about putting a time delay on that adbloicker? I can't even log in with it popping up. I have a paid ad free membership. When i Log out or reboot, it comes up so fast that I can't log in. I have to find the adblocker, pause it and then restart it. PIA. I understand why you have it. How about making it a little user friendly?
Change to uBlock Origin
Turn off for this site and it off for good..

Upvote 0
I get that ANNOYING block of text saying that I have to disable adblock. I paid for my membership and like to use Adblocker, but I can not login now. May be you should consider removing that thing at least on front page, so people is able to login and use their paid benefit.

Upvote 0
Have you explicitly logged out and then logged back in once since you made the donation? You may need to turn off the ad blocker once, log out with Keep Me Logged In turned off. Log back in and turn on Keep Me Logged In. Confirm no ads. Kill the browser. Turn on your ad blocker. And then try it.

Upvote 0
Back