Any News About 12x36s

Muskt

Home Shop Tinkerer
Registered
Hi Matt. Saw you on line about 30 minutes ago--you are supposed to be home consuming an adult beverage or three today--BUT, since you are at work, any news about the 12x36s?

Thanks,
Jerry

In a email to me a few days ago he said, I think about 4 weeks out.

I emailed middle of last week, but haven't heard anything back yet. I know it's just a waiting game we all have to play, but I just sold my big southbend to make room for this and now I feel lost.

Yes I am working on that today, after today I may need a few adult beverages. One person tells me its here in Pittsburgh, one tells me it is on the water, one says its on rail, one does not know. I have 2 different shipments coming in so do not want to get people confused, but I am working on nailing them down. The west coast is still really backed up from the strike a few months ago, and making me nuts. I can't figure it out, some shipments came earlier than they were supposed to, some were changed to the East Coast, some are late.
I do know that the 1228 Lathes are here and we can receive them as soon as customs releases them, thats about all I found out so far. They promise to have information for me by the end of the week, but I have heard that before.

Just to be clear, I have a shipment that just left the factory, and one that left a while back. So I don't want to confuse anyone if people are reading this.

Straight from the horse's mouth (sorry Matt...couldn't resist) :D

Thanks, Matt.
Any news beats speculating.
Doesn't help with the withdrawal, though. I sold my 9x20 last July--twitching almost constantly, now.

Jerry

Been talking with Nicole within the last 10 minutes(Friday@1415)--12x36s are in Pittsburgh---NOW!!!

Jerry in Delaware

Check is in the mail (literally)--Nicole said my 12x36 should ship (probably) within 1.5 weeks. I have the shakes pretty bad, now--been almost a year since I sold my 9x20.

Jerry in Delaware

Back