Any options for a motor around 400W

@The Custom Crafter, did you miss my question? I was interested in picking up one of your kits. If you don't want to answer questions, that's okay, but please let me know. Around here, typing in threads in how we communicate, so this is where I chose to ask. It's not my intent to be rude about an oversight, we appreciate our vendors at Hobby-machinist.

@The Custom Crafter, did you miss my question? I was interested in picking up one of your kits. If you don't want to answer questions, that's okay, but please let me know. Around here, typing in threads in how we communicate, so this is where I chose to ask. It's not my intent to be rude about an oversight, we appreciate our vendors at Hobby-machinist.
According to my info that saw looks like what harbor freight was selling and I purchased about 10 years ago now.
I would likely choose the 1500 as well.
I would use the below motor. It's less without the pulley. That is if the shaft or adapter match up.
What size is the shaft on your current motor?
I do not have it listed with the bracket and no pulley. Can you make the bracket?
Links:
With pulley
without pulley or bracket

Its considerably less if you buy direct versus eBay.
1500sidewithAK.jpg

According to my info that saw looks like what harbor freight was selling and I purchased about 10 years ago now.
I would likely choose the 1500 as well.
I would use the below motor. It's less without the pulley. That is if the shaft or adapter match up.
What size is the shaft on your current motor?
I do not have it listed with the bracket and no pulley. Can you make the bracket?
Thank you, I appreciate it. I figure 1500 watt with the signal chopped to low RPM would be about right. Yes, my 1994 Enco is more or less the same as the old Harbor Freight vertical saw. Mine is a three pulley countershaft system, but that doesn't matter. Once I have a motor in hand and I can hold it up to the machine's base, I'll be able to sort out the rest. Between the lathe, mill, and keyway broaches, I'll manage. I'll double check my shafting diameter and order when I get home tonight. Thank you for pointing me to your vendor site rather than eBay- I don't need the middle man if you don't!

My vendor site is me, a 1 man show. Take a look at the side plate. Its time consuming to make.
I have adapters from 15 mm to 5/8"

20220106_151644.jpg

OK the differences between the 550 and the 750 is length and torque.
550W = 4 NM torque.
750W = 10 NM torque

Back