Asian bench mill broken wheels

I was going to suggest bolting a new one to the front of the hub minus the plastic and call it done. Paint it with BBQ, turn it over an chunk it on a plate!!!!

Bob

Looks identical to the wheels on my PM45, drive as well. Not sure if Matt sells replacement parts for "other" machines but it's worth a try contacting him. He's very helpful. When I got my PM45 one of the wheels were damaged & he sent me out a replacement immediately so I would assume he keeps them on hand as they chip & break with ease.

GaryK (MHRIP) swapped the wheels from his RF31 to his PM45 so they do fit. They're metal but a smaller diameter if that makes a difference to you. I agree with AlanR, any of the wheels from Grizzly RF30/45 clones should fit but for some reason they don't please don't hold me to it. Grizzly usually has them in stock & you could always return them if they don't fit. None of their mills appear to have the same looking wheels as yours though.

:man:Thank you all for the help on my mill hand wheels, been down with the flu and will get on it ASAP, I have not even been able to get work over the shop to make its new home again I express my gratefulness for all your help, Garry at garryzgarage .

If it was me I would clue it back together and use it for a pattern and cast a new one it would come out about 1/8" smaller but that wouldn be a probolem. You can duplicate the center I would probably alloy about 27% zinc into the aluminum casting material so it would hold up.

Back