Grumpy Gator

Forum Guest
Register Today
My niece was getting married yesterday.
And then the fun started.
Now I'm not one to go to the beach.
Let alone on a holiday week end.
I'v seen this girl naked.

But that was when had to change her dippers .
So I sucked it up

Now anybody that knows me will tell you that I don't care what day it is cause when I drove tractor-trailers coast to coast I had to account for every hour of the day and night for 8 years and when I quit that job I threw away my watch.
Well they wanted to tie the knot on the beach. And I got elected to cook the 20lbs of fresh pork roast for the
reception So after dropping off the better half there I am making endless circles in the parking lot looking for a parking spot .I got stuck in a line going out of the park.So thinks I no problem I'll just turn around and go back in.
NOT..... The cop at the gate closes it in front of me.
"The lot is full'"says she. "I know"says I "but my little girl is getting married and I got all the food for the reception ! " "Not my problem" says she." OK where is the nearest place to park?" "About a mile down the road"

At that point I realized that there was no civil in that civil servant.
So rather then getting arrested I leave the gate and go about 100 yards down the road to a large hotel and flip the desk clerk 20 bucks to leave my car there long enough to deliver the food and pick up the SWMBO and go home.
And some people wounder why I'm so grumpy.
************JADIP*****************************G*******************************

I feel your pain, brother!! This may sound cruel, but keep in mind that I hold MOST of our law enforcement personnel in the highest regard, but there are some that don't deserve the air that they breathe. I am not saying that the cop in this instance is one of them, but I'll bet she would think a lot differently if she were laying there shot or injured, and she asked for help from a passerby who responded with "Not my problem"!

Yep, some days it just doesn't pay to get out of the house, getting out of bed is a must. Coffee, the elixer of life, must be made, then back to bed to catch some DVRed shows and chill out with my sweety......

I feel your pain. Problem is that once many of them get into the civil service jobs, It is very difficult to get them out. They just keep moving them around to cause other people problem, And on top of that if they have to they promote them to get rid of them, when a High schooler needing some extra spending money would prob be better at the job. In over 23 years active in the military then another 10 as a contactor I have seen a lot of them.

Testing if groups are back up and running.
***G***

it seems to be working. It was down all day, or at least every time I checked it was down for me, Maybe it just did not like me.

Yup it still works kinda sorta.But this is better than nothing.
***G***

OK, I see it in the main forums and I can click on it and get to it. but when I go to the Groups up top, It takes me the main groups list., When I click on the Grumpy old Cusses it does not take me to the various sub discussions etc. Or is it just me.

Back