Board Enclosure?

tobnpr

Registered
Registered
Just got my adapter board.
What are you guys using for a board enclosure for the adapter boards from the store?
The Arduino enclosures I used for the two I did myself would work I spose, but is there anything that would fit the adapters from Yuriy's store better?

If you have access to a 3D printer, this is what I used:

Nice. On my short list, but don't have one (or access to one) currently.
Guess I'll get "creative" :)

One of the changes I made for the latest revision was moving the power connector to the side that is adjacent to the scale inputs. This makes is possible to use pretty much any plastic box that is at least large enough to fit the board (you just mount the board into a corner).
I don't have any photos, but at some point my "enclosure" was made of a UHMD cutting board. I simply milled out the cavity for the board and openings for the connectors and screwed the two halves together.
Regards
Yuriy

I have older scales and needed the mini usb breakout boards. I bought everything from Yuriy, and it was a great experience. I had just purchased a 3D printer, so I designed and printed a box for that configuration. It's not perfect. I had to file the power connector hole a bit to make things fit. I did not make changes to the design, as I had a box that worked. Feel free to use it if you have the mini-usb breakout boards. If I had it to do again, I'd probably just buy mini to micro adapters and get the standard board. You can find the design on Tinkercad if you search for the keyword TouchDRO.

Attachments

• Yuriy TouchDRO Box.jpg
    Yuriy TouchDRO Box.jpg
    350.8 KB · Views: 195
Here is a box for the new style Shahe with the mini usb connectors and the micro power connector.
Yuriy Shahe Box mini usb

Yuriy has a nicer one in his download section

Last edited:
Back