Bob Beckett in Hospital (Updated)

Re: Bob Beckett in Hospital

OK-- Update

I just talked to Bobs' wife, Holly. He is still in the hospital,l but doing better. She expects him to be home Tuesday or Wednesday. She told me this is the third November in a row that this has happened. It comes with the seasonal weather change. I will let you know when I get more info. Keep up the good work guys, it's helping.

"Billy G"

Re: Bob Beckett in Hospital

Thanks for keeping us up to date Bill. Hoping he comes home soon and well.

Looks like Thursday is the day he goes home. Just talked to Holly. They take him off oxygen today so he is getting better. Holly is taking his phone to him so the next time I call I will talk to him. That's it for now.

"Billy G"

That is good news. Glad he is getting better. It just isn't the same here without him.

Thanks for the updates! makes us all realize how health is above all and how fragile we all are.

makes us all realize how health is above all and how fragile we all are.
That's an understatement. I just had a heart attack 2 months ago at the age of 48. I really thought that I was superman before that.

Bob, I'm pulling for ya. I've been keeping you in my prayers.:thumbzup:

Marcel

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee's Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack. :lmao::lmao: Welcome home Bob. We missed ya.

Back