Budget Adjustable Tir Chucks

How are you guy's getting the FREE SHIPPING at All Industrial Tool Supply? I just went there, and couldn't find anything about it. What am I missing? JR49

How are you guy's getting the FREE SHIPPING at All Industrial Tool Supply? I just went there, and couldn't find anything about it. What am I missing? JR49

When I put the chuck in the shopping cart it showed various shipping options. Regular UPS says free shipping option.

Darrell

No problem Darrell.

I've only ordered twice through their website & both times were free shipping. They were over $100 though, not sure if they have a minimum as there mention about it anywhere. I buy collets through them on ebay, also free shipping.

Yeah I was kind of thinking it was a mistake because how much lower their prices on Gator are compared to others. My 8" 4-jaw Gator I got from Ajax who had the best price on them at the time (they also had the best price when I purchased my Bison from them). The price was $335 for the 8" 4-jaw when I got it, now they sell it for $459! And All Industrial currently sells it for $389. And the 3-jaw in this post Ajax sells for $200 more than what I paid. Price keeps going up on chucks!

Reactions: 18w
Back