Resolved Can't log in as Larry42 my diamond membership.

Larry$

Registered
Registered
I can't get logged in as Larry42, my diamond membership. The site keeps auto logging me as Larry$. How do I change to Larry42?

We can disable larry42. Then if you still have problems, we can make sure Larrry$ is working properly. Having the second account is strongly discouraged:

REGISTER ONLY ONE USER ACCOUNT:
1. You may have only ONE user account on H-M, unless we give you permission to have more than one. If we discover that you have more than one account, or "alter egos" on H-M, without our express permission, all of the accounts will be deleted.

As a general rule, we don't remove any content when we disable an account so all your posts on Larry42 will be preserved. Is that how you would like us to proceed?

I got the 2nd account quite a while back because I couldn't log on to the existing one.
I would like to keep the Larry42 account and let the other one die. Unfortunately I can't log on to Larry42. Either my password has been eliminated or the one I thought worked doesn't. Can you get me a PW for Larry42 and dump the Larry$ account? I never wanted two accounts. Larry42 is a diamond account that I can't access. I've tried to have this cleared up in the past but didn't work. I guess the below statement would fix the problem.
If we discover that you have more than one account, or "alter egos" on H-M, without our express permission, all of the accounts will be deleted.

I'll send you a password reset on larry42, and disable (but not delete) the Larry$ account.

Back