Critters ...

We get White Tailed Deer on occasion, it's fun to watch momma and the twins walking through, browsing on leaves, etc.

Rabbits, coons, possums, and hog are all we get.

Sent from somewhere in East Texas Jake Parker

You too....I especially appreciate the groundhogs that burrowed next one of the poles in my shed. They lowered the pole twice now & I have to jack up the header again. The coons, on the other hand, like to invade the crawl space under my 1888 farm house. Time to eradicate again.

You too....I especially appreciate the groundhogs that burrowed next one of the poles in my shed. They lowered the pole twice now & I have to jack up the header again. The coons, on the other hand, like to invade the crawl space under my 1888 farm house. Time to eradicate again.

Comes a time. We've had a bumper crop of rodents this year and I've gone on the war path with the mice, chipmunks, and pack rats. Was about to start on the marmots (ground hogs), but it seems the coyotes have thinned them out pretty well. Mike

Nice looking elk, they seem to be very healthy animals!
thanks for sharing!

They do look healthy, we've had a pretty wet spring and summer, so good grazing for the elk and dear. Mostly calves and yearlings in that group. We don't see much of the big bulls until later in the fall. Mike

That's pretty cool. We have the big cat's around here and 10 ft might be a little too close for continued good health. They say the old ones are the ones to watch out for as they can no longer catch their normal prey. I guess that's when old geezer goes on the menu.:grin: Mike

Back