Does anyone know the type of screws that are used in Schaublin 13 milling machines?

I think the style head you're looking for is called "pan head". McMaster has them in 316 stainless, mild steel, brass, nylon, and PTFE. The heads on the stainless ones are 8.0 mm.

Here's a link to their page of pan head machine screws. There are a number of different head configurations for different fastening tools

That may just be a DIN963 screw with the head diameter turned down. What’s the diameter of the head?

Thanks. That sounds like an awesome idea indeed. I'll give that a go and post the result here.

What I also will do is remove the zinc layer that is usually on these screws and cold blue them, so they look like the original.

Share the results!

Thanks. That sounds like an awesome idea indeed. I'll give that a go and post the result here.

What I also will do is remove the zinc layer that is usually on these screws and cold blue them, so they look like the original.
You’re welcome, I hope it works. You can buy those screws with black oxide here from industrial suppliers, if you can get that too in Holland, you wouldn’t need to remove the zinc.

I finally got around to work on these screws, and they turned out quite nice.

I took some DIN963 screws and changed the head on the lathe. After that I used muriatic acid to remove the zinc layer (about 10 minutes), after which I used cold bluing.

I finally got around to work on these screws, and they turned out quite nice.

I took some DIN963 screws and changed the head on the lathe. After that I used muriatic acid to remove the zinc layer (about 10 minutes), after which I used cold bluing.
I don't believe you. With out pics it didn't happen.

Back