Resolved Donation

tweinke

Active User
H-M Supporter Gold Member
I do not recall receiving my notice to renew. It expired on June 7. I can not see how to renew at my current level. What should I do to resolve this?

Several people have reported that they are unable to renew their membership. I am working with the developer on what the problem can be. See PM that I sent you.

Same here. The site won't let me renew.

I have this afternoon off. Will be in the shop and reassembling the Pexto shear in between sessions of bugging the developer and trying to figure out what is going on. I’ve exhausted my knowledge tank on this front.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evidently now after paying for my donation which went easily. now I'm an active member according to my profile. Shows me correctly here as a Gold member.

Evidently now after paying for my donation which went easily. now I'm an active member according to my profile. Shows me correctly here as a Gold member.
You can change that by going to your profile in the upper right corner and finding "Account Details" and then change the custom title to something that suits you. Keep it clean!

And thanks for your donation!

You can change that by going to your profile in the upper right corner and finding "Account Details" and then change the custom title to something that suits you. Keep it clean!

And thanks for your donation!
Brain overload from work caused me to over think. Thanks again!

Back