Dowload fusion 360 model

Karl_T

H-M Supporter - Sustaining Member
H-M Platinum Supporter
My son and I are trying to download a trunion modle for his 4rth axis.

Scroll down and click on CAD downloads. We are after the orange block in the upper left. See pic. Tried several things cannot get it to open in Fusion 360. Fusion opens but does not download the file, just shows my current project.

Can somebody tell what to do here. OR even better dowload the model and save the orange block.

Capture fusion part.JPG

Can somebody tell what to do here. OR even better download the model and save the orange block.
I won't be able to take a look for a few hours, but if somebody doesn't get to it by then, I'll see what I can do to help you out.

I'm running windows 10 and my browser is Firefox. I was able to click on "Open in Fusion 360" and a popup box asked me to open the file with the NLauncher application.

I had opened Fusion 360 previously before I clicked on the link. The model that opens is everything you see in the photo on their webpage. PM me your email address and I'll send you the file.

Thanks so much.

FWIW, We are buying the special vise for $600 but just cannot go the price for this part. So will be making one out of 8620 for the 4rth axis on the HAAS.

Job 1 is FAL receivers.

My son got as far as finding the model had 22 meg with over 1000 components.

Just FYI, that fusion model turned into a hunk ofHAAS 4rth axis trunion.jpg steel yesterday.

Back