Drill Bits

If-n I was looking for a set it wouldn't be a problem, How ever I'm trying to finish up get the Hout drill dispensers/cabinets.

Letters/numbers/MM. I have the fractional finished. Now I'm not trying to fill them up just a few of each, More of the more common ones. There was two number drill I needed the other day to do some tapping and didn't have them. Has to use a fractional and got less than 60% thread.

Paul

My post was more a recomendation of the brand. If you want individual sizes, lms does'nt sell them, butt it looks like you can get them through amazon. KBC also sells a number of US brands, though I have not used any of them.

My post was more a recomendation of the brand. If you want individual sizes, lms does'nt sell them, butt it looks like you can get them through amazon. KBC also sells a number of US brands, though I have not used any of them.

Thanks for the recommendation I did check them out and saw that they didn't sell individual sizes. I was staying away from them because China changed the name of one city to USA so they could sell things under that label.

Not saying that the ones you got were made in China but then who really knows. It seem some of there stuff is getting better.

Paul

Back