Ebay-Spin Indexer for only $349??

Janderso

Jeff Anderson
H-M Platinum Supporter
I'm not sure why this piece of junk, no-name spin indexer is priced so high.
Am I missing something?
It says-Vintage.
Does that make it valuable???
:) :) :)

I mean heck. Here is a Yuasa for $149.

Maybe if it was a Starrett . Vintage ? :grin: We are all vintage but if you need one , $100 will get you one from the now retired guy in the house . And if not , I'll put it on the bay for $599 being it's older than vintage and comes complete with @darkzero s barn dust . ;)

If they spin and they lock they all are fine . These are not like the Hardinge indexers either . A small pin locks the position .

Maybe if it was a Starrett . Vintage ? :grin: We are all vintage but if you need one , $100 will get you one from the now retired guy in the house . And if not , I'll put it on the bay for $599 being it's older than vintage and comes complete with @darkzero s barn dust . ;)

Paypal?

I picked up a used Yusa a few years ago for the same price this guy is asking for shipping. It even smell in a felt lined wood awe with a few Hardinge 5C collets. Shars has new ones for $61.95

Probably the same reason this lathe has been listed since I got my Sebastian (last year?). I assume people have room to store them and believe there are stupid people with lots of money walking around.

Back
Top Bottom