• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Untitled 1

As promised, a formal announcement has been made regarding recent changes in the administrative staff here at H-M.

Please take a few moments to go to our home page and review that announcement.

[4]

G0755 X axis power feed

[10] Like what you see?
Click here to donate to this forum and upgrade your account!

mikey

Active User
H-M Supporter-Premium Member
Requires 220V, single-phase, 60hz, 15A power supply

Makes you wonder what kind of motor they're using. It only develops 135 lb/in of torque ... Hmmm.

Aukai

H-M Supporter - Premium Member
Just the google look up page has some negative views on CDCO. I guess I'll have to see if anyone is using the Grizzly version.

Aukai

Been looking around the web. It seems the Asong potentiometer is prone to crapping out. Any suggestions on other brands/vendors? Thank you...

mikey

Active User
Sorry about the link. I was trying to point you to the Align AL-500D. MSC has it but I can't copy that link, either. However, I will post the Google link and you can see if it works. There is a promo going on that will lower the cost by 30% but be sure it will fit your mill before jumping. Gotta' do some homework on this one, Aukai.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...ils/41046715&usg=AOvVaw0EHdGuZNO5wgBlItwFPXw9

Sleddog

I bought my G0755 with the power feed. I use it almost everyday without issues.
Even though mine came with the machine & was wired. Installation looks pretty straight forward.

Aukai

Thank you Mike, Sleddog, I'll check on the MSC in a bit.

tweinke

Active User
What about QMT? Matt lists one for the PM 727 and the like for around the same price as the one Mikey linked to. Just another option.

Aukai

Well embarrassingly I confused my axis orientation. I wanted the same functions as the X for the Z, I do have the power feed for the X as delivered, and power up, and down on the Z. I was wanting feed rate adjust-ability for the Z, and confused myself:confused 3::foot in mouth::rolleyes:

mikey

Active User
Well, now that does make a difference! Don't feel like the Lone Ranger - not the first, won't be the last.

Aukai

Well, now that does make a difference! Don't feel like the Lone Ranger - not the first, won't be the last.
Kinda feel like I have holes in my underwear in the emergency room....(I don't do skid marks)

[6]
[5] [7]