Georgia members ?

mmcmdl

H-M Supporter - Diamond Member
Staff member
H-M Lifetime Diamond Member
Need a reputable dealer of trailers . Looking for a 28 foot car hauler . FB has slammed me with dealers down there . Anyone have connections to dealers can advise ?

There are three Big Tex dealers in the Atlanta area... one in Marietta, one in McDonough, and one in Covington. There is also one northeast of Atlanta in Commerce.

I've never done any business with Big Tex, but I see a lot of their trailers around here... they look to be well built trailers.

There is also Youngbloods over in Madison. Again, I don't know anything about them, but Terry @tjb might... that is over in his area.

-Bear

There are three Big Tex dealers in the Atlanta area... one in Marietta, one in McDonough, and one in Covington. There is also one northeast of Atlanta in Commerce.

I've never done any business with Big Tex, but I see a lot of their trailers around here... they look to be well built trailers.

There is also Youngbloods over in Madison. Again, I don't know anything about them, but Terry @tjb might... that is over in his area.

-Bear
Youngblood's has a very good reputation. In addition to trailers they are also a Massey Ferguson dealer. Back in the '90's when they were a Dodge dealer, bought my '95 Dodge one-ton dually for hauling livestock. Still have it.

I bought a medium size dump trailer from them about a year ago. Very satisfied with product, price and dealership.

If they have what you want and you need any assistance in any way, let me know. I'm right up the road from them.

Regards

My neighbor says it's cheaper for him to drive down to Georgia and pick trailers up and drive them back home . He owns a landscaping business so I guess he knows what he's doing .

If you go with that strategy, let me know. I'll be glad to help you any way I can.

What about having to pay taxes on it in your state when you register it?
I have heard about this happening depending on your state laws.
Joe

What about having to pay taxes on it in your state when you register it?
I have heard about this happening depending on your state laws.
Joe

You will have to pay taxes on it whether you buy it in your state or another state...

I bought my Yamaha Rhino in Mississippi in 2006... Mississippi didn't charge me the tax... but Georgia sent me a bill for the taxes a few months later.

-Bear

-Bear

I’ve bought from Big Tex in Marietta. No issues at all. We use the 14’ dump trailer daily.

Reactions: tjb
There’s a trailer vendor just north of me in Cumming. The dump trailers were a bit too heavy duty for my needs. The dealer has been there for generations.

Reactions: tjb
Back