Girlfriends And Magnetic Chucks

Ouch , So she would not understand that it was her fault, and not yours. Wife knows not to put anything except my stuff near my stuff as it might eat it.

Kvt
I am sure there's a proper argument there that with a guy I could win.
but if there's a way to argue with woman's logic I sure have t found it yet.

it hasnt been a real pleasant last few days ,... hostilities have commenced .

it seems my entire attitude towards her dilemma has been wrong . i thought it would be good to wean her off the iphone for a few days .
my empty belly and sore back from sleeping on the couch have proved me wrong .

i threw up the white flag this morning and gave her the $200 she needed to trade in her broken phone and upgrade to the newest iphone whatever.
oh the things we do to eat .

There is always Carl's Jr.! :eek 2:Or the dreaded McDonalds.

My wife is aware of my tools as she takes an interest in them. She may not want to run them herself but she finds watching a fun activity.

Before we were married she worked in a machine shop that made fasteners for NASA.

While She is mad might as well buy another toy.

let it not be said that i do not take advice ... for good or bad .

now with that out of the way ... you sir owe me $307.67

thats $300 for the tractor , and the $7.67 it took to fill my brothers truck up after dragging it home .
i need this first payment in cash rather soon .... before i get murdered in my sleep .
there is sure to be a rather substantial invoice to follow .. depending on what it takes to make it run .

20160527_154642.jpg

Can't go much farther then the dog house. Wife once would not talk to me for a week, she finialy asked me why I didn't try to make right on MY end [ I never started the whole thing] , Told her the peace and quiet was nice...................

I found this entertaning, and enjoyed the replies, sorry for your misery. Being hard headed at times, I am thinking who owns the living arrangements, maybe this is not meant for me. It also reminds me what a treasure my wife of 45 years is. Thank You,

My sweetheart has taken to keeping her recipes on her iPad. She even has a stand to keep it handy to read as she cooks on her INDUCTION cook top. Now my question is 'how close or how far from the induction top can she come without cooking her iPad?'
Oh yes meals are absolutely amazing around here.

Back