Guys with small ones, check out my neat way to make it seem bigger.

We used their cold air guns at work , they work great ! I think Mike has one now .

I have one at work too. I guess it’s the second one they purchased. I’m told I’m not supposed to use it in any air line except the one that is hooked to the water separator/ regulator. Otherwise it ruins it. ??

I’ve used it couple times on regular lines away from it normal home on the milling machine. But after I see the price they get for them, I’ll try to keep it on the designated line more often, just in case.

I’ve been meaning to make my own someday. I think there are a couple utube videos out there reverse engineering them.

c310baa593d8cecc81ea8c65324e3eb4.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We used something like that when I was working in an air handler production facility. Neat thing was, it was bidirectional: in one orientation, it was a force multiplier blow gun for 'herding' all the debris from inside the air handler into one corner. Then switch it around and put a bag on it, and it's a compressed-air-powered vacuum, suck up all the nuts and bolts the builders left inside. Take the bag off and empty it, switch it around, and there's your blower again. Neat trick.

I have one at work too. I guess it’s the second one they purchased. I’m told I’m not supposed to use it in any air line except the one that is hooked to the water separator/ regulator. Otherwise it ruins it. ??

I’ve used it couple times on regular lines away from it normal home on the milling machine. But after I see the price they get for them, I’ll try to keep it on the designated line more often, just in case.

I’ve been meaning to make my own someday. I think there are a couple utube videos out there reverse engineering them.

c310baa593d8cecc81ea8c65324e3eb4.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Water in the line won’t hurt the unit, it’s too simple in design really to be harmed.

What will happen is it will develop ice inside that can shoot out like a bullet and puncture your skin.

This is hazardous as compressed air can carry all kinds of tramp oils and rust that could cause a blood infection of shot under your skin.

The dryer eliminates most of this preventing icing.

Ejectors/vortecs/amplifiers are 3 different things.

cliff

p.s. volume and mass flow are totally different
vortec tubes spin hp air that separate hot and cold(drier is for anti-icing that can block effect) It is geometry sensitive.
ejectors just use bornulli effect (blowing across a straw)
amps use coanda effect (forces hp air on walls that normally have zero, creating amplified center airflow)

We used something like that when I was working in an air handler production facility. Neat thing was, it was bidirectional: in one orientation, it was a force multiplier blow gun for 'herding' all the debris from inside the air handler into one corner. Then switch it around and put a bag on it, and it's a compressed-air-powered vacuum, suck up all the nuts and bolts the builders left inside. Take the bag off and empty it, switch it around, and there's your blower again. Neat trick.
I have one down the basement . I have to get a pic here . :grin:

Back