Resolved How to post pictures?

Kscar3318

Registered
Registered
How do I insert pictures in a message or post from my Android cell phone? Or if it's easier does anyone have any recommended picture hosting sites to link to?

Thanks!!

You can either email a pic to yourself,or I just take a screenshot of a pic on my phone. This automatically resizes it. No need to go find some APP to do it.

I'm barely computer literate so can't give you all the reasons why. But the above works for me.

Then,hit the attach files box,just below the message area when you post. That "should" take you to your phones gallery. Using the screenshot file.... I just click on the pic. This site,then starts uploading. Some sites you have another step or two before it uploads.

Once it gets to 100% loaded(you should see the % numbers increasing) you hit the "insert file" and it will ask full size or thumbnail...... this is from memory. I've done it so much it's second nature. And believe this,I'm an old codger that barely knows how to turn a computer on.

Upvote 0
You can either email a pic to yourself,or I just take a screenshot of a pic on my phone. This automatically resizes it. No need to go find some APP to do it.

I'm barely computer literate so can't give you all the reasons why. But the above works for me.

Then,hit the attach files box,just below the message area when you post. That "should" take you to your phones gallery. Using the screenshot file.... I just click on the pic. This site,then starts uploading. Some sights you have another step or two before it uploads.

Once it gets to 100% loaded(you should see the % numbers increasing) you hit the "insert file" and it will ask full size or thumbnail...... this is from memory. I've done it so much it's second nature. And believe this,I'm an old codger that barely knows how to turn a computer on.
And a lucky old codger, at that! Our problem has been downloading from the device, finding the pics, and then getting them to show up on the site. Seeks like every time that we have thought that we have it figured out, out photo program changes something, not necessarily for the better.

Upvote 0
I really have ZERO business even discussing techy stuff,bwahaha

The boys(four grown sons) have helped me a lot. But,I do like taking pics. Let's see,think we need a pic on this thread,be right back,haha.

Screenshot_20210321-045645_Gallery.jpg

That's my constant companion,Doberman as a puppy. She's almost 3 now,and laying on the couch at my feet. Sweetest dog ever.

Upvote 0
That's a good looking dog! Thank you all for the replies I really appreciate, actually headed back to the house now from out fishing with my dog..... Almost 4-year-old German shorthaired pointer who's definitely a daddy's girl..

Attachments

• IMG_0046.jpg
    IMG_0046.jpg
    453.2 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_0758.jpg
    IMG_0758.jpg
    841.4 KB · Views: 148
Upvote 0
How do I insert pictures in a message or post from my Android cell phone? Or if it's easier does anyone have any recommended picture hosting sites to link to?

Thanks!!
Android devices should allow you to insert photos using the browser app on your device so long as you are posting a thread on this site. I imagine that is difficult on a small phone.

On my iPhone, I use Tapatalk. It is forum software that is compatible with Xenforo software which is what our forum runs on. In Tapatalk, it is easier to post than trying to post from your internet browser on your phone.

Upvote 0
Back