Howard Precision sale: $1/lb aluminum plate drops

I was looking for available drops and prices but could find none. I buy drops to have in stock. I don't shop drops for a specific job but rather engineer the job to fit what I have on the shelf.

I just looked at Howard's website, they have 187 PAGES of drops listed.
You have to call or email for pricing, drops are sold by the pound and that rate changes with the market. The approx weight of each drop are listed on the website. I am local so I always pick up so I have no idea on shipping cost.

I need prices to decide what I want to put on my stock rack.

I need prices to decide what I want to put on my stock rack.

They list weights, it's price per pound, and it won't be more than custom cuts since it's offcuts. If you want to know current prices, I'd say just email them. Like I say, every time I've talked to them by email or phone, they've been pleasant to work with.

I'm sure they are geared to industry, but I adjusted to this approach. I just selected a variety of available offcuts to add to my stock rack.

But if you don't want to do that, no one is trying to talk you into it. I just shared (back in the good old days of sales...) because I had a good experience ordering in a way that is definitely different from today's norm of doing everything online without talking to a person. ☺

Back