I have started getting larger tooling for my new lathe and mill

look at all that candy!!!!

nice purchasing spree... all good things

Steve
Nice collection of new tools.
Did Christmas come early this year?

Just gotta like getting new machines and tooling.:ups:

it's not christmas it's just my turn finally after all the years, the kids are grown, the wife got a brand new car all paid off and new wedding ring set, daughter got a car, son a truck. it about time lol
all my tools were for small lathes and mills i had nothing for this new one.
there is more i just havent had time to take pics i got an electronic tach, counterbore set, 3" dial indicator, about 40 new carbide endmills 25 are regrinds, I ordered so much i forgot half of what i ordered and get surprised when the mail comes. but i'm done now except for cncing the mill and lathe.
then i need to think of something to actually make:lmao::lmao:
steve:lmao:

i have a few more items to add that have arrived the 0-3" indicator is nice the face is about 2.5" across i can see it no problem.
steve

$(KGrHqNHJ!sE9vBPNuSMBPjoznBP)Q~~60_12.jpg $(KGrHqRHJDcE63Z(lQ40BO18M)TWQQ~~60_3.jpg $(KGrHqV,!hcE1iPF9FrrBNdW2F8w3g~~_3.jpg

yes everything was bought on ebay the counter bore set was about $44 with shipping #6-1/2"
steve

MAn Jumps be thankful you have the room for bigger tooling! there's a Place here in Dallas that sells "surplus" and regrind tooling Cheep, but it's all big stuff. and what smaller stuff they have for my little Unimat and Taig is Expectantly more $$$$ like I can buy a 1/2" end mill for $2-$3 but s 1/8 end mill will cost ya $12-$13

Back