I'm Praying For A Miracle

Mark,
What an amazing bunch of people here supporting and praying for someone most have never met. I have been in situations where the power of prayers were really felt.
I somehow knew strangers were praying for me and it was truly felt. Although I am on the other side of the world, I have been praying for God's will in your life and hope you will feel His presence as you take this unknown journey.

Thank you all...... Well, I'm off this morning for the first set of tests.... Get the rest tomorrow morning. They moved my appointment with the vascular heart surgeon from August to next Friday.( Doc said she didn't want to wait that long). They are fretting more than me.........:dunno:

Mark,
Please keep us posted.
Sounds like HM is in some way family.
I'm ok with that!

Daryl
MN

Mark,

You've always been in our prayers- you add so much to this place.
Hopefully, this will resolve.

Nels

Mark, we are all concerned with your well being and haven't had an update lately. As has been stated we are indeed all family here, hence our concern.
However above all I wish you all the very best for a satisfactory outcome. While it does sound difficult, I am sure with the best that medical science has available for you, and the sincere best wishes and prayers from your friends here, things will work out fine.

David

Thank you everyone for your support. This is really my only family ... Right here.

I went to Pittsburgh yesterday to see the vascular surgeon. I feel better after talking with him. After going over all the tests and reports he said the least risky thing for me to do is to take the blood thinners. Since I had two strokes already and am having the short TIAs, that there is a high probability of a major stroke. The blood thinners will greatly reduce the risk. He said from a vascular standpoint I can handle the blood thinners ok. THAT WAS WHAT I NEEDED TO HEAR. But he did say the TIAs were more than likely a heart problem.
The short version...... I GOT MY MIRACLE..... my aneurysm is stable...... I can take the needed stroke prevention treatment ....... And more than likely hang around for quite a while longer.
I know I still have a bad heart , a few bad arteries, and a deteriorating nerve system and will be wheelchair bound all the time in the not too distant future, but I feel ok and can still machine, so it's back to making chips for me.
I am thankful for my life and what I have. I never pity myself because I have led a very "colorful" and full life and will do so as long as God lets me. Anywhere I am , I look around and there is always someone a lot worse off than me ... And I think to myself .... Except for the grace of God.. That could be me. I smile to myself and thank God for for what I have.

Back