• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • PLEASE: Read the FORUM RULES BEFORE registering!

Index of Tubal Cain (MrPete222) videos

jocat54

Active User
H-M Supporter-Premium
Very nice, Thank you Nelson, I like his video's, he makes them so us dumb ones can understand them.

Old Iron

Active User
H-M Supporter-Premium
Well I just down load them convert and burn to a lightscribe DVD so I can label them. In hope one of my grandsons will find them useful.

A man can dream can't he?

Paul

KenS

Active User
Pete222 (Lyle Peterson aka TUBAL CAIN) was kind enough to send me this list of his YouTube videos...
Great resource! Maybe some day I'll be in a position to buy his lathe series as an expression of my appreciation for his valuable contributions.

Ken

samthedog

Active User
Thanks Nelson. It's great that there is an index to follow these. He is an excellent resource and has an excellent way of teaching machining.

Paul.

frostheave

Active User
I've found that there is not a site updating the index so I made my own and will continue to update it. I did leave out the foundry and engine stuff as the shot tips are what I need. Anyone want a more current index it's at http://oregonjim.wordpress.com/2013/10/30/tubalcain-video-index/

If linking to it is some obscure violation of the forum's policy, I apologize and will delete it or leave it to a mod to do so.
Thank-you dvcprepper and Nelson. These are both VERY helpful.

Bob J

JPigg55

Active User
H-M Supporter-Premium
I love his videos as well. Wish I knew where he lives, I live in Illinois as well and would love to swing by to pick his brain if he were willing.

CNC Dude

Active User
I have no idea how much I have learnt from MrPete222, the legend. I have been watching his videos for about three years and even when I re-watch them I learn something new. There are plenty of machine shop videos out there, but I find MrPete's are by far the most instructive. He is a teacher, though, so that kind of explains it ;-)

swoop_g

Iron
Registered Member
Very nice collection of very informative videos! I have been through the list one time completely and have watched several of them a few times. Every time I watch I learn something new. He has a way of explaining things that makes it easy to grasp the concept he is talking about. I wish he taught at my high school, I would have really enjoyed that class.

Splat

Active User
H-M Supporter-Premium
A few months ago I d/l what was up till that point. Yes, it took a good while but worth it. Now I can watch any without a web connection. Funny thing... I don't know why but I expected Mr.Pete to be a really old looking fellow.....nothing like what he really looks like when I finally saw him in one of his vids...think it was about forging. Funny thing how that happens. God has blessed him and I thank God and Mr.Pete for his contributions.

bill m

Agreed, Tubal Cain is the best teacher I have watched, his ability to communicate the complexities of machine shop tasks is second to none.
Thank you for posting this.
cheers
Bill.

wa5cab

Downloads Moderator
Staff member
H-M Supporter-Premium
I'm working on cleaning up the TC video index or listing but am about to fall asleep. Will finish it tomorrow (later today).

Nels

Founder
Staff member
H-M Supporter-Premium
There is a video library addon that I will buy as soon as the core features are all settled.

wa5cab

Downloads Moderator
Staff member
H-M Supporter-Premium
The Tubal Cain video list Nelson uploaded is cleaned up. It ran to nine pages, so I converted it to a PDF and attached it to Post #1.

higgite

General Manger - Proofreading Dept.

MrFixIt

H-M Supporter - Premium Content
H-M Supporter-Premium
Mr Pete is a truck-load of Awesome! I have managed to watch ALL of his machine shop videos so far and most of his small engine/foundry/& tractor videos.
I have also purchased his Atlas & Bridgeport courses and have watched them in their entirety. If anyone is considering them I wholeheartedly endorse them.

tyke

Swarf
Registered Member
Likewise I now feel I need a lathe. Also been watching Doubleboost - his weekly Sunday Night Recap is very enjoyable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rock_breaker

H-M Supporter - Premium Content
H-M Supporter-Premium
Thanks for the index Nelson! MrPete222 is a great source of information, his clarity of information presentation is fabulous and his projects have increased my want list several times over. .