Its A Beast

I have now got more than enough info to begin the process of drawing the prints for this project. I joined Bench Rest Central and those guys were and still are very helpful. I have already started the prints for the base and windage adjustment.

"Billy G"

Yea, this type of project might be a bit much for my 'just wing it' style. One of these days I'll have to learn drafting in the digital age...

I don't do the CAD thing Bill, I am a pencil pusher for my prints.

"Billy G"

Cool...then I don't feel to bad about considering a drafting table and protractor. :D

You won't hear me say no. I have all of that and a drafting machine.

"Billy G"

The initial prints are completed. I an taking them to a Professional Gunsmith as soon as I post this. Do I have any doubts, absolutely none. If he gives them the OK anew thread will be started.

"Billy G"

What kind of feedback are you looking for from the gunsmith?

Bill-- Safety issues for the most part and some strength places. I think I covered all the basesd but a second professional opinion never hurts.

"Billy G"

I spent an hour or two with the Pro. He is satisfied nothing was overlooked. He gave this project his OK. He was extremely thorough and had some questions. I was able to answer them all. We have a go.

This will be the last post about the 'Mark I' in this thread. Time is coming for a dedicated thread.

A relieved "Billy G"

Back