Kidney stones

Oh, man, this concerns me! I'm suffering through an epic gout attack, which is approaching two months, and the same causation, can lead to kidney stones.

I have increased my Vitamin C on days that my big toe joint hurts. 2 X 500 mg three times that day. Seems to work for me and a co worker has been doing the same since I told him about it.

I've had gout a few times finally went on Allopurinol 10 months ago, haven't had gout since. The only issue with Allopurinol is you have to take it for life.

How about a sub-forum called The Hobby-Urologist?

Whenever you pass a stone, you could then post it in the POTD (Projectile of The Day) thread :cupcake:

Interesting that they can look so different.... well cause they can be made of different things. I knew nothing about them until some months ago.

Ok, here's mine. Looks completely different than what most people commonly have I guess. Mine straight up looks like a pebble found on the ground. Haha! Looks darker in the picture.

Yours look like it hurt bad compared to mine! Again I felt no pain when mine actually shot out. But it was painful earlier that month!

20240222_191459.jpg

Back