Monarch 10EE

Oldseabee

H-M Supporter - Gold Member
H-M Supporter Gold Member
I have a chance to purchase a 1954 that was converted by the factory to the ESLR system. 220v single phase. Only comes with one 3 jaw chuck. I think it's a bargain at $4,500. And I get to test it before I purchase it. Seller said everything works as it should. Good deal or pass?

Last edited:
Like said above, condition is everything. Sounds like a very good deal. I have two 10EEs and would not sell either that cheap. I gave 2500 for the second one with a dead DC drive several years ago.

I have a chance to purchase a 1954 that was converted by the factory to the ESLR system. 220v single phase. Only comes with one 3 jaw chuck. I think it's a bargain at $4,500. And I get to test it before I purchase it. Seller said everything works as it should. Good deal or pass?
That sounds quite reasonable. For comparison, this is one for sale from the guy I bought my bandsaw.

10ee have a high resale value, particularly if the drives are working. ELSR increases the value. There is likely wear and some issues but few decent 10ee go for 4500. Dave

Back
Top Bottom