MT2 Taper drills

Chucketn

Toxic Lunatic & Psychotic
Registered
I am in need of a 9/16" to 3/4" MT2 taper drill bit, with at least 6" of drill length. As I seldom use MT taper drills, I do not want to pay new prices. Anyone have an extra in good shape? This is for a project cast in aluminum to get a starter hole for a final bore.

Thanks,
Chuck

I'll check here Chuck and see if I may have one here in the morning.

Thanks John. Todd has also offered for me to drill it on his mill. Just trying to avoid a trip for a 5 min. job, not that I wouldn't enjoy coming over that way.

I've been looking for them on Evil-Bay but the prices and shipping is usually ridiculous.

I have other projects, so I'm not stuck for something to play with... Just got to get my butt off this computer chair...

Chuck

My rear has a fond likeness to this computer chair also Chuck. And it is about nap time, got to get ready for hockey tonight!
:rofl:

Your inbox is full, but if you are still looking for MT2 bits i've got a few extras.

Your inbox is full, but if you are still looking for MT2 bits i've got a few extras.

If that doesn't work out, there is a local used machinery retailer who likely has them.
Let me know, I'll charge you my cost plus freight.

Daryl
MN

Daryl, David M, or anyone,

I'm looking for 2MT drill bits in only these sizes

59/64
61/64
31/32
63/64

Don't know why these four sizes are so hard to find in 2MT.

Robert D.

Daryl, David M, or anyone,

Don't know why these four sizes are so hard to find in 2MT.

Robert D.

Ain't that the truth!!!
iv'e been trying for 2 years to cheaply complete a set
:banghead:

Back