My Precision Mathews PM1340GT Arrival

Nice looking upgrade Mike... probably will do that one also.

Making a list of all this stuff...
If we have a rainy/cold winter.... well I will have lots to do inside... :)

Hey Mike,

Have a question when you have time...
Standing in front of your 1340GT... what is the measurement from the left side of the left cabinet, to the right side of the right cabinet? Am working out the metal for a stand.

THX

John/GA

Hey Mike,

Standing in front of your 1340GT... what is the measurement from the left side of the left cabinet, to the right side of the right cabinet? Am working out the metal for a stand.

THX

John/GA

John, I will get you that measurement when I get home this afternoon. Just for clarification, you are not talking about the length of the chip tray, just the outside edge of the two base cabinets that the chip tray and lathe sit on, correct?

Hey Mike,

THX

John/GA

John, the outside dimension of the cabinets themselves is 64-3/4".

John, I will get you that measurement when I get home this afternoon. Just for clarification, you are not talking about the length of the chip tray, just the outside edge of the two base cabinets that the chip tray and lathe sit on, correct?

THX Mike...

Yes, that is what I was looking for.

THX a bunch!

John

John, the outside dimension of the cabinets themselves is 64-3/4".

Thank you SOOO much Mike!

I am planning to build a stand for the lathe, along with the mill stand...
The design is 3 long pieces of 2x2 SQ tubing, the length noted... with a larger piece of rectangular tubing perpendicular (front to back) at each end. The end pieces will have feet (and maybe one or two in the middle)...
Yet the end tubes will take the outriggers (removable) I am designing, so I can move the machines if I need/want to.
A set of 4 outriggers will work with either the lathe or mill... :)

THX again!

Another poster here has a 1340GT on order, said he talked to Matt... they should be at Matt's place by mid Dec... Looks like I will have my lathe in January... Which is better, because I am swamped with heating and AC work.
Did a system change today, customer is VERY happy!

THX again Mike, really appreciate it!

John

Hey Mike,

I followed your posts on your new machines. I have been on the fence about purchasing some machines but, after following you through your posts. I have decided to order from Matt. I am purchasing a PM 1340gt and a PM 935 T-S. So thank you for the good reviews. Do you have a schematic of your wiring for the VFD on your lathe? I could use alittle help in that area. I do not have the machines yet maybe February or March. and what model of the WJ200 are you using?

Thanks

JD

Hey Mike,

I followed your posts on your new machines. I have been on the fence about purchasing some machines but, after following you through your posts. I have decided to order from Matt. I am purchasing a PM 1340gt and a PM 935 T-S. So thank you for the good reviews. Do you have a schematic of your wiring for the VFD on your lathe? I could use alittle help in that area. I do not have the machines yet maybe February or March. and what model of the WJ200 are you using?

Thanks

JD

WOW!!!

Yet another person going with this combination... Looks like we are in good company!

I think you will enjoy these machines... there is a LOT of bang for the buck with this pair!

A couple more... and Matt will have that whole order of lathe's sold before it gets here... One of them is mine... :)

Pictures when you can... :)
THX

Back