My Weekend Project

No Sir, haven't done that yet. Just got my laser sighting device so still need to do that. Also still ordering parts/accessories for this thing. Desperately needs a sling as with this heavy barrel the weight of this thing is such that I don't want to have to hand carry it very far.Needs a bipod too.

Places to shoot here (CO) are not as plentiful as in AZ. The locals have told me about one that is fairly close by (hour or two), but in all honesty I am wanting to get my .45 done first so I can take 'em both out. Lame excuses I know. :)

I built another AR15 pistol over the last month, But I bet some people won't like it. The dust door says kiss my rebel A$$ and it has a Rebel flag on the magazine housing. But like I say to each there own.

1.JPG 2 Of Many.JPG

Now all you need is a bump stock on it and you can walk and talk, I have them on all my rifles the 7.62 X 39 will push you back wards if you not ready. Empty a 20 round clip in about 4 seconds, The reason I like them is because I carried a 60 Cal in Nam.

Paul

Probably meant M60. I carried one around a few times. Did the 'Rambo' thing long before Sylvester Stallone ever thought of it... ;)

I like it! Especially with the (now demonized) Rebel Flag.

I know this is kind of silly to ask as you already have shown you like them but, what do you think about shooting the "pistol" ARs? I've considered making a couple but I just can't get my heart around the "Why?" They seem a bit cumbersome/large for a pistol and not much smaller than a carbine.

What are your guys' take on it?

Thanks,

-Ron

Nice builds. The AR10 quickly became my favorite after scoring a pawn shop hodgepodge that no one could match mags to. Now I have about 4 in the works. The same with the pistol platform. It's habit forming. Good deal on parts leads to more builds. Got one in 300 BKO and one in progress in 45 ACP.

Love what you've done with yours, Miller. Have you considered other calibers for your next build(s). You know there's gonna be more. Any .308 based cartridge is fair game.

Nice builds. The AR10 quickly became my favorite after scoring a pawn shop hodgepodge that no one could match mags to. Now I have about 4 in the works. The same with the pistol platform. It's habit forming. Good deal on parts leads to more builds. Got one in 300 BKO and one in progress in 45 ACP.

Love what you've done with yours, Miller. Have you considered other calibers for your next build(s). You know there's gonna be more. Any .308 based cartridge is fair game.

Not current on any .308 based cartridges. What's out there? :)

Back