My wife ran across these

This contraption is a design exercise to push the boundaries, mission accomplished.
I agree. And there is nobody who’s disrupted the status quo more than Musk. While I’m not a fan boy of his if not for him electric cars would have stayed dead along with real innovation. And if there is anyplace in the auto industry that needs innovation it’s in the pickup. 99% of them now are a bloated status symbol instead of work trucks. I so miss my old ‘75 Datsun king cab. Yeah it couldn’t haul a horse trailer but it was so handy with a trailer and got 30mpg. I’ve seen a couple of startups going for that size that can seat 4 and are convertible to a PU and are electric.

Well, if nothing else, Tesla must have saved a small fortune on the tool & die work and manufacturing of the body panel dies that is typically needed for most other vehicles.

Ted

Not a fan of him or his truck. I do think he hires the best he can find, who are responsible for the product turned out, and personally would prefer to live in a world where you didn't have to worry about your truck being "bullet proof". Mike

I like what Rivian did over the Tesla Cybertruck…

View attachment 484624

But have to say… it is starting to grow on me now that they are finally out…

View attachment 484625
My friend hat a pontiac mini van with a windshield like that. They had to build a tool to clean the winshield inside. There was no way to get to the front. And they never could get the very front clean. I personally think it's a stupid design, FUGLY, and serves little purpose as a truck... Serves as ugly as an SUV and do to the rake in the back does little as an SUV.

Well she was driving a fuel transport. She could have taken out a few acres with it from the explosion, including herself.

As much as I agree with you, I'd rather have her and let the teslas be destroyed another way :)

Ooh, here's an idea- Cybertruck: Tannerite Edition!

elon-musk-suggesting-the-cybertruck-is-bulletproof-is-reckless-and-nothing-new-223201_1.jpg

Back