My wife

I am very sorry to hear that.
She must be crushed by the news...... you both must.

Stay strong, for her.
She will need you to lean on and carry her for a while.

There will be flurries of more tests to check spread and type.
Then, based on those findings more treatments.

You can still beat this!

All my best hopes, wishes and thoughts.
-brino

Don't let the disease define your relationship any more than is necessary. Live life to the fullest extent possible. Do not let bad (or good) news define your lives and your relationship. Be there for each other as much as possible, making being together each day a treasure.

Aww Guns, you and your wife are in my thoughts.
Stay strong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had stage 4 throat cancer 6 years ago. 4.5 months radiation every day. Chemo every Tuesday after radiation. Your wife Must stay positive. You too. You will beat it.

That is not pleasant to hear, stay strong....

My wife survived 25 years after beating breast cancer. Be strong for her, be supportive & remain in love. My wife recently passed not from cancer we were married 57 years. Just love her, hold her & all will be fine.

I went through this about 2 yrs ago, my wife had uterine cancer, they did a total hysterectomy, chemo and radiation, we are still battling the after effects of the chemo and radiation, as of her last check up she is cancer free. People sometimes forget, it’s not only the person with cancer that suffers, the family, as her support system also suffers, maybe not in a physical way, but in a mental way. Dealing with the unknown, dealing with their emotional swings, the change to your daily routine, it very hard on all of those involved. My prayers go out you and your wife.

Sorry to hear about your family's troubles. Hoping for the best for you and yours.

Bruce

Well wishes coming your way Guns.

My wife had a lump about 3 or 4 years ago. They did a lumpectomy and it was pre-cancerous. She is on some sort of hormone therapy drug and seems to be fine.

Stay strong and most important, keep a positive attitude.

Back