Need GAS!!!!

Now on with the black Hi temp paint

- - - Updated - - -

Now reassemble for the last timechurch grill 085.jpgchurch grill 110.jpgView attachment 64928

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure how the photos got out of oreder, but you get the idea!

Here are the photos from today!

church grill 105.jpg church grill 081.jpg church grill 085.jpg church grill 110.jpg church grill 116.jpg church grill 117.jpg

You guys do beautiful work. That grill may last forever.
I give you 100 points for having your son in on the action. I included my son whenever I could and now he does his own work.
keep the next generation involved

oh baby, ya making me drooooll there Dave. excellent craftsmanship look us up if your looking for work.

You guys do beautiful work. That grill may last forever.
I give you 100 points for having your son in on the action. I included my son whenever I could and now he does his own work.
keep the next generation involved

Thanks 283! My father patiently taught me most of what I know. I am so blessed to pass a little knowledge on to my son. He is eleven and working on his first shop project for a 4-H show in February.

- - - Updated - - -

oh baby, ya making me drooooll there Dave. excellent craftsmanship look us up if your looking for work.

Thanks for the nice comment! The breakfast fed 200 and the dinner fed about 120! I was tired of working on the grill and glad to see it at work. If we weren't so far apart, I might take you up on that offer!

David

- - - Updated - - -

Nicely done.

Thanks Ranch!

Back